The Fundability System™ is the most comprehensive and proven successful system for helping your business clients to increase their fundability, to have access to the largest databases of business credit providers ever developed and to be able to build, optimize, and monitor their business credit and personal credit all inside your Private Label.
The Fundability System™ provides you with ability to offer the highest quality and most user-friendly business finance and credit tools to your clients. In doing so, you can generate additional revenue for yourself and have a higher rate of client retention.
The Fundability System™ is an ideal add-on revenue generation source if you are in a profession that touches other businesses such as; business coaches, incorporation services, registered agents, accountants, business planners, business finance brokers, etc.
To implement your Private Label site there is no software to download, nothing to install, and nothing to maintain. We do it all for you.
The Fundability System ™ contains:
The lending and approval guidelines of over 4,000 business lending and funding sources.
Over 3,000 vendor lines of credit with what their products and services are, what their financing terms are, what they require for approval, and which credit agencies they report to ... if any.
700 credit unions that are currently doing business lending.
More than 200 business credit cards from banks, retailers, fleets, and more.
Why is it a perfect time to offer The Fundability System™ to your business clients?
- Business owners should optimize both business and personal credit scores.
- Nearly all businesses need access to credit and working capital.
- You can give your clients access to thousands of business funding sources.
- Your client relationship can become longer term and more strategic.
- Your clients will associate you as directly tied to their success.
- You can cross-sell your products and services as your clients have more cash.
- You can add a new revenue stream to your client product offerings.